The Art of the Legal Job Interview
Interviewing for legal jobs can be stressful. From anticipating the questions to preparing what to wear, the process can become overwhelming for even the most seasoned job seeker.
To help you prepare, Alison put together an 8-part series on the Art of the Legal Job Interview on About.com where you’ll find everything you need for a successful law job interview. Here’s a look at what’s in store for you:
- 5 Things to do Before Your Legal Job Interview
- What are Legal Employers Looking for in a New Hire?
- 8 Common Law Job Interview Questions
- 6 Things to Look for in a Legal Job Interview
- Questions to Ask (and Avoid) in Legal Job Interviews
- Handling 6 Legal Job Interview Problems
- What to Wear (and Bring) to Your Legal Job Interview
- How to Follow Up After a Legal Job Interview
Best of luck!
— – —
Want lots more helpful career info? Join the free Trebuchet mailing list today and we’ll send you tons of useful stuff!
Check out our whole series of legal networking tips:
- Four Tips on Summer Law Job Success
- Are You Emotionally Intelligent? 5 Soft Skills to Show Off in Your Summer Law Job
- Don’t Make This Networking Mistake
- The Foundations of Marketing Yourself: The Mission Statement
Image Credit: Sebastian Gauert/Shutterstock