Legal Networking 101
Everyone knows they should be networking. Yet most people think of networking as a bad word. But legal networking doesn’t have to be showing up to stuffy events and handing out business cards. There are so many different ways to network today than there were several years ago. Alison and Lee created a comprehensive guide to legal networking. The posts include what to talk about when mingling, how to network using social media, and best practices for interacting with people.
Start networking today!
The Free Guide to Legal Networking
- Towards a New Definition of Networking
- Networking Today Isn’t Like the Networking of Yesterday
- How Do You Know What to Talk About While Networking?
- Don’t Be an Asshole
- Online Legal Networking: LinkedIn
- Online Legal Networking: Twitter
- Online Legal Networking: Facebook
- Don’t Make This Networking Mistake
- What to Wear to Professional Legal Events
Did you enjoy this series? Just join our free mailing list, and we’ll send you lots of other great content.